- Adhesive strength becomes almost ‘zero’ by heating
- Can be removed easily without damaging substrates
- Provides high processing accuracy
- Heating treatment after processing facilitates substrate release, increases workability and helps process automation and labor saving.
- Rolls, Labelers and sheets available
- Release Liner – approx 0.038mm
- Foaming Adhesive – approx 0.048mm
- Polyester Film – approx 0.100mm
Foaming adhesive can be foamed by rapidly heating to between 90°C and 120°C and easy to release (100°C*1 min is standard)
Base Adhesive does not need additional heating.
Note: Both sides of tape has a liner, the thinner liner side has the foaming adhesive.
- For chip transfer
- Temporary fix during dicing procedure
- Temporary fix to prevent misalignment of substrates
|Total thickness (not including liner)
|Adhesive strength of foaming adhesive surface - Normal condition
|Adhesive strength of foaming adhesive surface - after foaming
Adhesive strength Substrate: PET film
Measurement method: Apply to a PET film at room temperature, for after foaming adhesion, apply after heating to 100 deg C for 1 min)
Peeling speed: 300mm/min Peeling angle: 180 degrees
- Note: Above mentioned values are not the guaranteed performance
- How to Laminate:
- When laminating, do not let air bubbles in. Use a rubber roll or a press to laminate evenly.
- How to Heat:
- An air oven or a hot plate may be used to heat.
- To make a release process more efficient, heat the foaming adhesive promptly to the adequate temperature then stop heating right after foaming.
- If heating is insufficient, the adhesive does not foam fully and the release function may not work.
- Over heating damages the foaming agents and may cause re-adhesion
- How to Clean:
- If residue remains on the substrate surface after release, clean with acetone or toluene.
- Since REVALPHA is affected by heat, it must be stored as follows:
- Temperature must not exceed 60 degrees C.
- If storing for a long period of time (more than one month), please store at lower than 40 deg C, preferably in a dark cool place.
Semiconductor Equipment Corporation
5154 Goldman Avenue Moorpark, CA 93021
Phone: (805) 529-2293 Fax: (805) 529-2193